Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sneak Peek ~ June 4, 2015

Hey y'all!!  I'm FINALLY just about done with another kit (I still have the alpha to do at this point, but I will have it finished for this Thursday, so I'm going ahead with the sneak peek anyway - this should actually light a fire under my butt to get it done, lol.)!

I wanted to give you the sneak peek of it tonight, so you can be on the lookout for the first part on Thursday!  This will include a solid paper pack, pattern papers, glitter papers, 50 elements and at least one full alpha (upper, lower, numbers 0-9 and select characters).  We'll see, though.  I love alphas, so usually once I start working on one set I do at least 2 or 3, total. Lol

Anyway, without further adieu ... here's the sneak peek for my latest kit. :)


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope y'all have a great week.  See you on Thursday!!



2 comments: