Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Halloween - I have a TREAT for YOU!!!

Trick or Treat!!  I have a brand new kit just in time for Halloween and it's called .... TRICK OR TREAT!! Lol



And, I've got a fun TREAT for  you, too ... not only is this kit 40% off now through November 2nd, but when you buy this full kit, you will receive the trick-or-treat KIDS, for free (until November 2nd)!!!


Check out some of the fun pages my CT ladies and myself have put together using Trick of Treat.

By Kim:


By Anne Marie:


By Heather:


Don't forget!!

Sign up HERE for my newsletter!  I've got this brand new template freebie coming out in this week's newsletter:


In addition to this freebie that will be available for the entire month of November via my newsletter ONLY, NEXT weekend for DSD, I, along with many other designers at SnP, will have a fun newsletter hop for you!


I will also have a few parts to this available right here on my blog and on my Facebook page, so make sure you follow me here and on Facebook. 

FINALLY, in November I'm hosting the Siggy Challenge at SnP ... I hope you will join me, I will have another TREAT for you then!!

Have a great weekend ... see you next week!










No comments:

Post a Comment