Thursday, January 14, 2016

Featured Designer ... entire store on SALE!

Happy Thursday, y'all!!  This week, through 1/20, I am the Featured Designer at Scraps n Pieces!!  I'm so excited!!  Sunday, January 17th, is my birthday ... my 35th birthday, to be exact, so in honor of this, my entire store will be 35% OFF all week long .. and .. if you're a newsletter subscriber, you will find an exclusive newsletter only coupon for an extra 10% OFF any purchase in my store.  I will be sending out the newsletter tomorrow morning, so you have a little extra time to get signed up if you're not already. :)



I've got a few things scheduled for this week .. among those an "Ask the Designer" session on my Facebook page at 11 AM on Saturday, January 16th for one hour!  And, I will be posting coupons all day long on Sunday, January 17th on my Facebook page as well, so be on the lookout!





Want to get to know me a little bit better? Check this out!



Also!  Starting on Saturday, 1/16 through the end of the month, I will have the Free With Purchase kit in the store.  So, spend $10 on ANY product(s) in the entire SnP store, and you will receive "It's My Party" for FREE!  Again, I created this in honor of my birthday. :)  I'm working on a few add-ons that will be available for purchase at the end of January/beginning of February, just an FYI. :)


That's it for this week .. stop by and check out my store, and also, don't forget to stop by the forum and participate in the Featured Designer challenge!






No comments:

Post a Comment