Thursday, June 2, 2016

$2 Tuesday is HERE!!!

Howdy, y'all!  I hope you're having a great week so far, and if you're on the East coast (specifically, the Mid-Atlantic states like I am) .. I hope you're staying DRY!  Lol  For real, though .. I don't know the statistics or anything, but this Spring's rainfall totals have got to be some sort of new record HIGH.  It has rained almost every day for a month!  Like, steady rainfall, too, not just "spitting" rain or drizzle, either ... straight/steady/heavy rain.  I feel like we should probably be building an ark at this point!  Lol   Ok, moving on!  It's Tuesday, y'all ... and you know what that means!
***$2 Tuesday***

Tuesday 051716

My Memories

Scraps n Pieces

This week one of my very favorite kits EVER is on sale for just $2 at both of my shops!  Grab Angels Among Us today ONLY (5/17/16) for just $2!!  Last month I had such a great response when I put this kit on sale that I just had to do it again for anyone who may have missed it!  Honor that special doctor or nurse in your life or make a memory page for someone special who may have had a recent hospital stay.
[gallery ids="131,132,133" type="rectangular"]
That's all for the time being .. I have one other announcement coming up, so be on the lookout for that one and until then ... have a fabulous and blessed day!

Blog Siggy1

No comments:

Post a Comment