Thursday, June 2, 2016

May BnP -- Date Night!!

Hellllllloooo there!  Happy May!  This month is going to be nutso for me; my 10th wedding anniversary is on Friday, May 6th. Mother's Day is on Sunday, May 8th .... and, my oldest son's (Jacob) 8th birthday is on Monday, May 9th.  Not that these two things really add to our stress during the month because we don't live in the same city, BUT .. my father-in-laws birthday is on May 8th and my sister-in-law's birthday is May 13th .. sooo, May = BUSY BUSY!  What month/months are like that for you??
Also, to add to the craziness that is May ... this coming week is National Scrapbook Day!!!  The festivities will be kicking off at Scraps n Pieces on Wednesday, May 4th, so mark your calendars .. lots of challenges, special events, and prizes to be had!!
One other quick note before I jump in to the May BnP ... you will notice that I've moved my blog over here to Wordpress ... I've also purchased my own domain, it's just not up and running yet.  Wordpress is more user-friendly, so it just made sense to make the move all at one time.  My old blog on blogger will eventually be moved over and closed out, but I don't forsee that happening any time in the immediate future, so you can still reference there for things if you need to.  Go ahead and "follow" my blog here to keep up on the latest Heather Z. Scraps news, though, or you can just bookmark this page. :)
And, NOW ... on to the main event .. the May BnP!  I loved this palette SOO much!
05-2016BNP
I changed my mind on what theme to go with several times before finally settling on a "date night" theme.






Each pack is just $1 5/1-5/7, so grab them while you can!
If you're having a little trouble getting started on a page, check these pages out for a little inspiration:
From Kim:
Kim
From Annemarie:
Annemarie
From Heather:
Heather-copy

That's it for me for now ... check back later in the week to see what goodies I have in store for you and until then .. I hope y'all have a great week!

Blog Siggy1  

No comments:

Post a Comment