Saturday, July 2, 2016

Happy 4th of July Weekend --- 40% OFF Sale!!

Happy 4th of July weekend to all my stateside friends!  This is my second favorite holiday, so I'm loving this weekend and all of the festivities that are going on!  They're calling for storms all day on Monday here, though, so I'm praying they hold off, so we don't get soaked and our fireworks aren't cancelled.



In honor of this great Nation's birth Scraps n Pieces is having a huge sale to celebrate!  All patriotic, summer, country, military and States themed items are on sale for 40% off today, July 2nd through Monday, July 4th.  Check out all the fun items I have in the sale category for you this weekend!






Wherever you are this weekend or whatever you're up to, I hope you all have lots of fun and STAY SAFE!!! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment