Saturday, October 15, 2016

Super Saturday Sale Plus a NEW FREEBIE!!!

Hey y'all!! It's late here on the East coast, so I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet.  I have to get up super early (for a Saturday) to get my oldest to the Homecoming parade lineup in the morning!

I have three collections for you in the Super Saturday Sale this week: Seas and Greetings, Santa's Little Helper, and Winter's Song .. I'm trying to help get you ready for the holidays already, can't ya tell?!  Lol


Bundles $3


 


Kits $2




Templates $1





Since I completely forgot to make a July word art, I decided to get that taken care of this evening, so I whipped this up for ya:


If you wanna grab this word art to add to your collection, you can do so by clicking on the image above.  You will be taken to my VIP FB group.  Click to "join" the group and then go to the "Freebie" album to pick up this, plus all my other freebies!

And, that's it from me for today .. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!








No comments:

Post a Comment