Friday, December 9, 2016

Day 2 Day: October and Hello Autumn ---- NEW at Daisies and Dimples!!!

Hey there!!  I have a double new release day going on this week at Daisies and Dimples, so let's get right to it!

These are both Autumn-themed kits, so grab all those great pics you have laying around from the past month or two, and let's get to scrappin'!  Make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom to check out the newest freebie and where you can snag that.

First up is Hello Autumn!  I love all these cute, festive owls!





You can click on any image above to be taken directly to where it is located in the store. 

Here's a little inspiration for ya!


The second and final new release for this week is Day 2 Day: October.  Where are all my P52 scrappers?? This collection is perfect for y'all!






Stuck on how to use this kit?? Check out these pages from my Creative Team ... thanks girls!




Both of these kits/collections are on sale for 50% OFF now through 12/15.  Speaking of sales, the rest of my Daisies and Dimples store is also on sale for 50% OFF now through 12/15!


Also, don't forget to check out the $1 Stocking Stuffer sales going on at Daisies and Dimples!! I have SEVERAL products in there and will be adding more throughout the month!  I just added a few more this week!


And, FINALLY ... the new freebie you're all looking for.  Lol  In order to snag this freebie, you will need to do one of two things ... either sign up to receive my newsletter or join my VIP FB group!  Here's the new freebie you can grab in either location mentioned above .. 


That's it for me this week ... thanks for stopping by!! Have a great weekend!!

xoxo,
Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment