Sunday, January 1, 2017

Magical Mousetery Tour

Welcome to the January Magical Mousetery Tour "A Magical Tomorrow". If you're following the Tour route from start to finish, you should have arrived here from Melidy Designs and your next stop will be Mags Graphics. Remember, if you get lost along the way, head on back to the main Magical Mousetery Tour post to view the master list and get back on track.

 You can download my portion by following the links below the preview:




Also ... I had plans for a coordinating kit/collection, but with the holidays and other obligations I never did get it finished in time.  :(  I'm currently working on it, though, and I'm HOPING it will be done and ready for next Thursday's new releases, soooo ... check back in about a week for the coordinating kit and a really sweet sale to go along with it!!


   MMT_Arrow_Prev MMT_Arrow_Next

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep in touch with me ...

6 comments: