Friday, January 13, 2017

New Release: A Monster Story!!

Good morning, friends!  I have a new release for you this week, and also some new sales to tell you about, so let's get right to it.  :)

First up is my newest release, which coordinates with my Magical Mousetery Tour blog train freebie from earlier in the month:


If you're a Disney fan and/or Monsters, Inc., specifically, then this cute little kit (bundle) is for you!  Each piece is on sale for 50% OFF now through 1/18!


    

Need a little help getting started on a page?  How about a little inspiration from the CT girls?!



Thanks girls, these are perfect! <3

Next up is Counting Sheep which, if you remember, was the BnP back in December.  Well, now it's releasing at Daisies and Dimples and it's 50% OFF all week long!




    


    

And, a little inspiration for ya:





Beautiful, y'all!

I also have a sneak peek for you this week of an upcoming kit!  One of my goals for 2017 is to get back to participating in the Blog Train at SnP every month.  So, January's leaves the station on Sunday, January 15th and I have a contribution to be on the lookout for.  :)  I also decided to put together a coordinating kit, so here's a little sneak peek for you:



I love how it turned out and I can't wait to reveal it in its entirety to you on Sunday!

Last ... it's that time of year again ... time for a CT Call! Are you looking for a fun and laid-back Creative Team??  Are you new to scrapping and looking to learn more and grow as a part of a team??  Then, the Heather Z. Scraps Creative Team is the place for you!!  All skill levels are welcome as we are a non-judgement kind of group.  We are here to help each other learn and grow!  See below for details on what is required and how to apply.  Call is open until all positions have been filled! 


And, that's it from me for today.  I hope you all have a great rest of the week and an even better weekend!!














No comments:

Post a Comment