Saturday, February 18, 2017

Happy Saturday!!

Sorry I'm a little late in getting this out .. I tried for last night, but I fell asleep before I could get it done. Lol  Anywho .. let me show you what I've got going on this week at all my stores, and make sure you read all the way to the bottom for a special announcement of something NEW coming to Heather Z. Scraps in March!!


New this week at Scraps n Pieces ...




   





       



    

Here's a little CT inspiration for ya:











This week at Daisies and Dimples I'm honoring all the "angels among us" with my kit Angels Among Us .. it's 40% OFF now through 2/23!!!


  

  


And, some CT inspiration for ya:








I also have something new in my My Memories store featuring the boys in blue!  "To the Rescue: Police" is on sale for 50% OFF now through 2/24!


I have a couple Free with Purchases going on right now also!!  Now through 2/28 you can get Hey, Mr. Postman! for FREE with any $10 purchase at SnP:


And, at Daisies and Dimples you can get this brand new pack of templates for FREE with any $10 purchase now through 2/28:



Announcing ... SCRAPPY SUNDAYS!!!  Starting with the first Sunday in March (5th) at 2 PM EST, I will be hosting a speed scrap in my VIP group!!  Every Sunday going forward, at the same time, I will be hosting a new speed scrap and you are ALL invited to attend!  Anyone who attends and completes a layout (and posts it to the appropriate album) will receive a little gift from me. :)  I'm very excited to get started with Scrappy Sundays and I hope you all will be just as excited as I am!

That's all from me for the week ... I hope you have a great weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday with some new $2 Tuesday sales!









No comments:

Post a Comment